Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mike and Will's Excellent Adventure (Latin Movie No. 3)

Mike and Will's Excellent Adventure (Latin Movie No. 3) Tube. Duration : 4.53 Mins.


My brothers and I (2012 Productions) made this for a school project of mine. This is supposed to be spoofing 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure', FYI. Special thanks to Michael!!! He edited ALL of this until 1 in the morning! Thank you, you're the best brother ever! You're a cool brother too, William, you were Will and helped me with some of the camera angles and story line as well! I was just the writer, director, the fail at the roman solider(fail because my clothes in my closet sucked), camera, and costume idea person.

Keywords: British, School, of, Washington, Latin, Movie, Number, No, Mike, and, Will's, Excellent, Adventure, Bill, Ted, Spoof, Funny, Project, lksailorjupiterlk, mking2012, will573573, 2012, Productions, Roman, Army, Solider, Home, Video, Year, 1980's, lksailorjupiter, LK

No comments:

Post a Comment