Sunday, January 15, 2012

Air Rifle Squirrel Hunting Slow-Motion (Jan 21, 2011)

Air Rifle Squirrel Hunting Slow-Motion (Jan 21, 2011) Video Clips. Duration : 5.20 Mins.


Squirrel hunting in Wisconsin on a bitterly cold day in January. The squirrels were eaten. I mention this twice in the video. Yet, I also need to mention it here, and hope you read it, since I get multiple comments every day about how I should not kill a squirrel unless I intend to eat it. Well, they were eaten. And may I suggest that you should not comment on videos unless you take the time to watch and listen. It's only fair - don't you think? The gun used is an Edgun Matador .22 PCP air rifle, sighted in at 40 yards (36 meters). The scope is a Hawke Sidewinder 30 IR Tactical 6.5-20x (shooting @ 10x in this video). The pellets were JSB 18.1g, shooting @ 900fps (274m/s). For more information on the scopecam setup, please visit my Youtube channel page. There you will find multiple videos showing the all you'll need to know to do this yourself. www.youtube.com I know that not everyone agrees with hunting. It's fine to disagree. But if you are one of them, consider some restraint, and do not go posting a string of words that would make your mother cry. You and I both know that there is no way you'll change my mind on this issue, and there is no way I'll change yours. Just walk away - it's for the best - you know this.

Tags: Air, Rifle, Squirrel, Hunt, Edgun, Matador, PCP, .22, Gray, Grey, эдган, Матадор, Hawke, Sidewinder, 30, IR, Tactical, hunting, Ted's, holdover, edgunusa, Casio, EX-FC150, Slow, Motion, Camera, pellet gun

No comments:

Post a Comment