Friday, March 16, 2012

What is tea, and how do you make it?

What is tea, and how do you make it? Video Clips. Duration : 3.68 Mins.


Give it a chance, more entertaining than it seems! A documentary I hastily made for a video production class last spring, the day before it was due. The VO is terrible because I did it with my laptop's built in mic the night before it was due. There was no script to Ted's section, I literally said "make tea and talk while you're doing it" Ted is amazing. Comments and Critiques welcome and wanted! Camera and Editing - Daniel Robbins Starring - Ted Edelstein Music - Nick Neuer (It's some stuff we recorded for "The Gods Are Laughing At Us" that I didn't use) Thanks to Acacia for helping out during the shooting of Ted making the tea, to Ted for helping me with this right after finishing a Chem lab which he did super fast so we could shoot this, to the Edelstein family for always putting up with my filmmaking, and to Emily and Stephanie for giving me the book I stole the pictures from for my birthday a while back.

Keywords: Tea, Documentary, green, white, black, red, oolong, blue-green, sony, dcr, vx2100, vx, Adobe, Premiere Pro, CS3, SRJC Media 77, Limited Films Unlimited, ted edelstein, daniel robbins, how, to, make, loose, leaf, dwayornoway, cooking, show, HQ, High, Quality, Camellia, sinensis

No comments:

Post a Comment