Friday, March 9, 2012

By My Side - David Choi - Official Music Video - Wong Fu Productions

By My Side - David Choi - Official Music Video - Wong Fu Productions Video Clips. Duration : 4.48 Mins.


DAVID CHOI FOREVER & EVER TOUR TICKETS - davidchoimusic.com ====================================== ITUNES! bit.ly Watch the BEHIND THE SCENES: www.youtube.com PRODUCED, DIRECTED, EDITED by Wong Fu Productions (Wesley Chan, Ted Fu, Philip Wang) youtube.com Thanks to our OFFICIAL CLOTHING SPONSOR YesStyle! yesstyle.com PRODUCERS Christine Chen peachielove.com Regina Fang Richard Frias mighty-fresh.com DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY: Nate Fu natefu.com VISUAL EFFECTS ANIMATOR AND COMPOSITOR: Eugene Gauran eugenegauran.com FEATURING Jenny Ong www.jenny-fromtheblock.com Gaffer: John Ngo Grips: Matthew Hodges, Paolo Ongkeko, Jason Poon Production Designers: David Nicholson, Timberly Matonic Hair and Makeup: Ivy Choi On Set Photographer: Melly Lee mellylee.com On Set Videographer: Kevin Chan Production Assistants: Daniel Kwan, Danielle Lee, Alex Nauta, Moses Pan, Philip Tran, Tommy Trinh, Christopher Zhou SPECIAL THANKS Carmen Chan carmen-chan.com Chris Dinh http By My Side Lyrics I'm just listening to the clock go ticking I am waiting as the time goes by I think of you with every breath I take I need to feel your heartbeat next to mine You're all I see In everything I just want to hold you I just want to kiss you I just want to love you all my life I normally wouldn't say this But I just can't contain it I want you here forever, right here By my side All the fears you feel inside And all the tears you've cried They're ending right here I'll heal your heart and soul I'll keep you oh so ...

Tags: By My Side, David, Choi, Official, Music, Video, Wong, Fu, Productions, davidchoimusic, mp3, lyrics, Wesley Chan, Ted Fu, Philip Wang, Christine Chen, Regina Fang, Richard Frias, Jenny Ong, So Weightless, Balloons, David Choi, By My Side Lyrics, song for wedding, wedding songs, love, songs

No comments:

Post a Comment